Friday 26 August 2016

National Dog Day

Hi crafty friends !

Hope you are well and happy ♥ 
Today's project is a card to celebrate the National Dog Day.  The day to make something special for our furry friends !
I made the blank with the centre stepper card template in White Centura pearl. Then, I used the stuning papers from the Crafter's Inspiration Magaine Issue 11 for the background. I glued my topper over a piece of  blue mirri card and again over a die cut  from the Trellis circle die by Tonic. I die cut the words with the "Hello Friend" die by Spellbinder in mirri card and I draw the foot prints with my Spectrum Noir Marker.Finally I added some leaves with the Sweet Pea die by Tattered Lace.

I hope you like it

Shopping list.
Centura Pearl Snow White
Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 11
Trellis circle die by Tonic
"Hello Friend" die by Spellbinders
Sweet Pea die by Tattered Lace
Blue Spectrum Noir Marker




Template:



Thanks for stopping by

2 comments: