Monday 8 August 2016

Cute Baby Giraffe

Hello Crafty Friends !

I hope you are well. Today's proyect is a notebook  for a Special friend. I used the papers from the Crafter's Inspiration magazine Issue 11 to make the background. The Opulent Corners die from the Downton Abbey collection to add a beautiful detail to the corners and the Special Friend die which I cut in green foam to add more dimension. Finally I created the baby Giraffe with yellow foam (EVA) and I colour it with Spectrum Noir Markers.

I hope you like it !


Shopping List:

Crafter's Companion Magazine Issue 11
Opulent Corners die
Special Friend Die
Accordion card - Circle die
Yellow and green Foam
Crafts Essentials

Products used:

Special Friend
Create a Card -Circle
Opulent Corners

Centura Pearl

Crafter's Inspiration Magazine

1 comment: