Tuesday 30 August 2016

Downton Abbey Style

Hello Crafters !
Hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine ♥

Today's project is an elegant Tri Fold Card with all the lush of  Downton Abbey, Yeah !

I made my card by using the amazing printed Centura Pearl "Above the stairs". I layered the panels with papers from the Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 11. The die cuts for the corners are from Opulent Corners Die.  For the romantic flowers I die cut various layers in normal white paper ( paper from your printer is OK) from the Floral duo die. I chose one of the wonderful sentiments from the Downton Abbey Luxury Cardmaking Kit for my central piece. Finally I added the Regency Borders die cuts to make half frame around my sentiment.

See the template at the end of the post !
Shopping list:
-Paper pad Above the Stairs - Downton Abbey Collection
-Downton Abbey Luxury Cardmaking kit
-Opulent Corners Die
-Regency Borders die
-Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 11
-Floral Duo die - Sara Signature Collection
-Half Pearls from Downton Abbey Luxury Cardmaking Kit
-White paper
-Craft essentials


Flowers detail.




Template Tri Fold Card:

Thanks for stopping by ☺ I hope you will return soon ♥

Used:

Crafter's Inspiration
Above The Stairs

Downton Abbey Luxury

Regency Borders
Opulent Corners
Floral Duo
Centura Pearl


4 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Sorayita

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Project. Thanks for the tutorial.. Embraces :-).
    We would love you was taking part in our blog My Besties Art España Reto/Challenge # 5, (Todo Vale&Vale Todo- "ANYTHING GOES ")Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete