Saturday 27 May 2023

HOPE 💖

Hello crafty friends 💖 

I hope you are doing fine.

Today's project was created as part of my creations as a design member for DRK Crafts. This company has an amazing range of brands and products of excellent quality and beautiful designs.

So have a look! Here is the link to their website: https://drkcrafts.co.uk/

Also, here are my projects created with the beautiful designer paper pad "Oh so Sweet" from First Edition, the lovely Watercolours Nova markers, and the amazing basic range of Do crafts, which includes adhesives, puffy stickers, and sentiments among other lovely things.  Also, I have attached a picture of my first crafty goodies!

I hope you like it.


The puffy stickers are super cute! Love them.


The deep colour of the watercolours is brilliant and as they are markers it is super easy 
colouring on the way!


This tag was created to celebrate Tea Day, and the paper pad was a 
excellent match with the theme.



Here you can see part of my crafty goodies, they are all so beautiful 💖 and my glue gun is to die for.










Thanks for stopping by  😊 Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment