Sunday, 2 October 2016

Halloween Party

Hello Crafty Friends ! 
I hope you are doing well and enjoying your time off. ♥ Today's project is an invitation for a Halloween Party. I used the CD from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 10 for the images and the card base was a Centura Pearl pattern paper from the Downton Abbey Collection.

Hope you like it ☻

Shopping List
Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 10
Below the Stairs Paper Pad
Crafts Essentials


   


Thanks for stopping by ♥

Used:
Crafter's Inspiration Magazine

7 comments:

  1. Fantástica... me encanta la escena hallowen,,, felicidades por tu proyecto y gracias por participar en nuestro desafío. mensual.http://mybestiesartespanablogoficial.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/my-besties-art-espana-retochallenge-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da mucho miedo!! Me encanta!!! Muchas gracias por participar con nosotros. Saludos. Andy Ro- DT My Besties Art España
    http://mybestiesartespanablogoficial.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! In very originally and beautiful, thanks for participating in our challenge

    Gabs Morales DT
    My Besties Art España
    http://mybestiesartespanablogoficial.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it... It is a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at My Besties Art España.
    Delfina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta,una tarjeta muy original, gracias por participar.
    Bluemoon DT
    My Besties Art España

    ReplyDelete