Tuesday 23 August 2016

Relax !!

Good morning Crafters

 Today's project is a fantastic card for men. I do know that the male theme is a bit tricky, but here I go!

I Coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers and used the Fawn Lanw die to cut the bunting. I added string to hang the piece over the card and made two little bows for the corners.
For the background and other pieces  I used the awesome paper pad "Falling Leaves" from Trimcraft (perfect for men theme) layered over black cardstock. Finally I added two buttons from the Gorjuss collection.

Shopping List:
Spectrum Noir Markers
Black matt cardstock
Centura Pearl Snow White
Stitched Party Banners die by Lawn Fawn
Falling Leaves paper pad from Trimcraft
String
Party Paws Stamp by Crafter's Companion
Brown Buttons from Gorjuss Collection
Brown Chalk
Craft essentials




I coloured the bears using TN1-TN2-TN3-TN4-TN7



more colours:
Green: CG4-LG3-LG2-CT1
Red: CR8-CR7-CR5
Grey: -BG3-BG2-BG1
Blue:BT2 and BT4

Layout:



Thanks for stopping by

1 comment: