Tuesday 18 July 2023

With Love and Watercolours

 Hi Crafters!

Hope you are doing very well 💝

The project for today is about one of the crafty things that I enjoy the most, and that is painting with watercolors 😍.

I got my lovely watercolors markers from @DRK_crafts, Idon't usually apply the watercolour direct to my drawing, I just scribble with the marker in an acrylic block or in a clean watercolour palette, then I will try the intensity of the pigment in a scrap paper before adding the color to my project. In this way, I am absolutely sure that the colour applied to my project is the one I am happy with!



I drew the outline of the flowers with the Micron liners with waterproof ink.


For the background, I used the patterned papers from the collection "Let's Celebrate" from First Edition / Trimcraft.


As a final touch, I added on the left side border a piece of delicate lace with small white flowers and pink rhinestones.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting 💖




No comments:

Post a Comment