Tuesday 31 January 2017

I love you !

Hello Crafters !!

Hope you are OK. 😊 I am back ! I have been really busy doing some projects for a magazine. The projects were made with the new amazing  collection Shabby Chic from Crafter's Companion. - The collection will be very soon available in their website but for now I have this simple but effective card.

I made the background with the beautiful embossing folder Falling Leaves from the Catitudes Collection. I used bold colors for a eye catching design.

Hope you like it 💖

Shopping List:

Centura Pearl Card
Roll up die - Sara Signature Collection
Falling Hearts embossing folder - Catitudes Collections
Die'sire Sentimentals Rubber Stamps - Love Is All You Need
Stazon - Jet Black
Hearts and Hearts die
Red Mirri Card
Collal Glue
Crafts Essentials



thanks for stopping by 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment