Wednesday 7 September 2016

Sweet Fawn ♥

Hello Crafters !

I am back ! I have been really busy the last days with some important  projects. But today's I want to share with all of you this cute project. The fab stamps were a freebie from Papercraft Essentials Magazine and I coloured them with my fantastic Spectrum Noir Markers. I used the stunning Perfect Paisley embossing folder and I matted  with ligh green cardstock.

Hope you like it ♥

Shopping List

Papercraft Essentials Magazine
Perfect Paisley A4 embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
Spectrum Noir Markers
Green pattern ribbon
Ironwork Motifs die by Spellbinders
Ligth Green cardstock
Sentiment is from Downton Abbey Luxury Cardmaking Kit
Flatback cabochon
Crafts essentials




Bow detail.


Layout:



Thanks for stopping by

#stamping #colouring #papercraftessentialsmagazine #spectrumnoir #crafterscompanion

2 comments: