Sunday 24 July 2016

Special Day - Scrapbooking

Hello lovely Friends!
I hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far ♥
Today's project is a Scrapbook page with the fantastic goodies from Crafter's Companion and from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 11.
The girl in the pictures is my beautiful friend Katherine and her cute little son Mathias.

A4 Scrapbook page - Used:

-Crafter's Inspiration Issue 11 - Dies and Stamps
-Destinations Paper Collection
-Vintage Floral Pattern Paper
-Sentiment On Your Special Day die.
-Decorative Arch Edge -English Country Garden Collection
-Dry Natural Leaves (from my garden)
- String
-Half pearl 8mm
-Paper Flower
-Distress Ink- Forrest moss
-Dutch Doobadoo Mask - Geometric Tiles
-Brown Foam (EVA)


#instagirl #instababy #crafterscompanion #craftersinspirationmagazine #scrapbooking

TIPS:

 Die cuts made with dry leaves from my garden.
I used the stamps with the distress ink to  add more leaves in the background
I mounted the words in brown foam to add extra dimension.

Products used:

Crafter's Inspiration
Destination Collection
On your Special Day
English Country Garden
Arch Edge
Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments: