Friday 27 February 2015

Happy Birthday!! in yellow..

Hi Bloggers! 


Back from a busy week . Catching up on post, food shopping and other stuff! 
Here's today's card 


For the background I used a white hammered card and I embossed the about 3" with Sizzix square lattice embossing folder. I tied around a floral yellow ribbon and a bow with it.

I cut a medium circle with Xcut Nesting dies and I embossed it with Sheena Douglas Petit Floral folder.



Then, I cut other circle a bit bigger with Spellbinders Nestabilities - Elements - Lacey Circles and the Happy Birthday  die from Presscut in a yellow card.





Finally, I assembled the card as shown using a flower embellishment made from my handmade Cold Porcelain and some crystal drops for the corners!


Thanks for stopping by.

Soraya

No comments:

Post a Comment